Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Top 10 signs you're a FOB.
10. You wear flip flops everywhere you go.
9. You come back to Vietnam wearing brands that you think the Vietnamese don't know about.
8. Most of your Facebook friends are also Vietnamese.
7. You idolize Cung Dollar.
6. You think Vietnamese food in Vietnam is better than Vietnamese food in America.
5. You happily date/marry a Vietnamese countryside girl.
4. Every time you get sick you find someone to cao gio you.
3. You get all excited about Tet.
2. Local Vietnamese people can understand your English just fine.
1. You follow this blog.
Support this blog. Thanks.
Special thanks to Vincent for his recent donation.
Posted by Khronicling Kyle at 12:29 PM